Npower Recruitment recruitment portal for 2023 allows prospective applicants to apply for this years npower batch. Contained in this article is all the information needed for this years npower batch recruitment (www.npower.gov.ng).
Is npower portal open for 2023
The Buhari led administration has touched the lives of many Nigerian youths through npower program.
Npower Program brief Info
The empowerment program is targeted at young Nigerians without job and skills. It features programs like; each program targeting a specific Skills or sector respectively.
- N-POWER AGRO
- N-POWER VAIDS
- N-POWER BUILD
- N-POWER CREATIVE
- N-POWER HEALTH
- N-POWER TEACH
- N-POWER TECH HARDWARE
- N-POWER TECH
Before choosing any of the listed program endeavor to make detsiled research, to ascertain you interest and change.
Npower Recruitment Form 2023
For those struggling to apply for 2023 npower please be informed that Npower recruitment form 2023 is not yet out. Although their official website is showing that Registration for N-Power 2023 is Open!. Before applying here are the requirements needed.
Npower Recruitment 2023 requirements
- Applicant must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth.
- All Applicant must be at least 18 years of age and above.
- Applicant should not be an initial beneficiary of the N-Power Programme.
The above requirements is the first step to a successful application, the next step to take are;
- Navigate to www.npower.gov.ng and submit your correct information.
- Submit your application to the portal https://npower-fmhds-gov-ng.web.app/apply
The recently concluded Npower Batch c recruitment has seen many Nigerian learn new skill and save money to start a business as well or open a shop.
New intake will start as soon as possible. If you have made up your mind to apply for this year’s npower read on.
Is Npower Recruitment Form Out?
This year’s npower recruitment form is not out yet, but soon Federal government will start recruiting new beneficiaries, all you need to do is to follow africanhotspot.com for latest updates. Make you have the documents according to your level of education below pending recruitment
Basic npower Requirements
- WASSCE or NECO Certificate with Credits in Mathematics and English respectively
- B.Sc or HND from a recognized tertiary institution.
- NYSC Certificate or Discharge Certificate.
- Birth Certificate / Certificate of Origin
- Between Age 18-35 years
- A Valid National Identity Card.
You can Apply Now on www.npower.gov.ng.