Etisalat (9mobile) probably has the cheapest and fastest data plan although this is unknown to most people . I’m Going to tell you why I got a new Etisalat sim last year.
In 2020, I bought a new etisalat sim card after noticing how frequent my little cousin gets free data and airtime bonuses from them.
Truly, I have enjoyed this network Etisalat (9mobile) so much that it has become very hard for me to subscribe my former Sim this 2021.
In this article; I’m going to reveal the best Etisalat (9Mobile) data bundle plan(s) that I have been using. Including their activation codes, Etisalat night and weekend plans in 2021.
But before I begin, below is a brief history and information you may like to know about Etisalat (9Mobile) .
HISTORY OF 9MOBILE (ETISALAT)
Etisalat currently known as 9mobile : is a UAE based company, I’m going to reveal the owners and date of creation in this chapter. Also check the countries where etisalat operates .
When was Etisalat (9Mobile) founded
Etisalat currently known as 9mobile was founded on 5th October 1976, that’s 45years ago (four and half decades ago). The telecom company was founded as a joint-stock telecommunication company by International Aeradio Limited (a British Company) and some local partners.
Who is the owner of Etisalat
Etisalat which is the only network provider in UAE (United Arab Emirates) is not owned by a single person but H.E. Obaid Humaid Al Tayer (Chairman), Hatem Dowidar (CEO) and Hatem Bamatraf (CTO) are the major share holders / Top officials of the company. Although Masood M. Sharif Mahmood is the CEO of Etisalat UAE Operations.
Ranking of Etisalat among other Network providers Globally.
Etisalat is ranked the 18th best telecom company globally according to its total number of Users / subscriber.
Now let’s see the best Etisalat data plans in 2021. I will be explaining them according to their duration, I will also attach the dialing activation codes. Note that “229” is Etisalat sms short code.
Complete list of Etisalat (9Mobile) data plans
I have carefully and serially listed the best etisalat (9Mobile) data plans below.
Best Etisalat (9Mobile) daily data plan
- 25MB for N50 – (24hrs duration). Dial *229*3*8# or send Mi3 to 229
- 100MB for N100 – (daily plan). Dial *229*3*1# to activate.
- 650MB for N200 – (daily plan). Dial *229*3*2# to activate.
- 1GB for N300 – (daily plan)Dial *229*3*3# to activate.
List of Etisalat (9Mobile) weekly data plans
- 2GB + Social media Plan for N500 – (7-Days data plan) Activation code is *229*3*4#.
- 250MB for N200 – ( weekly data plan) Activation code is *229*2*10#.
- 7GB DATA + Social for N1,500 – (weekly data plan) Activation code – *229*2*2#.
You can also get other weekly plans by dialing *229*2#.
Etisalat (9Mobile) monthly data plans
- 1.5GB for N1,000 (30 days/Monthly data plan). Code – dial *229*2*7#.
- 2GB for N1,200 – ( 30 days / Monthly data plan). To Activate dial *229*2*25#.
- 4.5GB for N2,000 – (30 days / Monthly data plan ) Code – dial *229*2*4#.
- 15GB for N5,000 – ( 30days / Monthly data plan ). Code – dial *229*2*37#.
You can also check other plans like ; 4k – 11GB , 10K – 40GB and 15k – 75GB by dialing *229#.
Etisalat (9Mobile) weekends data plan
According the research, Etisalat weekend plan is the most used plan on the network.
Their weekend program was formulated to put smile on our faces. Below are list of Etisalat weekend data plan
- 3GB for N1000 – (this weekend plan can only be used between 7:00pm to 7:00am, Friday to Monday) it last for 30 days. Code – dial *229*3*13#
- 7GB for N2000 – ( weekend plan). This plan works between 7pm to 7am ; Fridays to Mondays.
Code – *229*3*12#
Also read : Difference Between MTN Pulse and mPulse
Etisalat (9Mobile) night data plan
With etisalat you get an option of getting 1GB for as low as 200. Below is the guide to activate night plan this 2021.
- 1GB Night data Plan for N200 – ( night plan between 12pm to 6:00am). Note that this plan expires after 6:00am in the morning. Activation code is *229*3*11#
Now that you have seen most of the available data plan on Etisalat (9mobile), which one are you going for?
If you are a user, which of the plans works better for you? Mine is the weekend and night plan, what’s yours?
If you are facing any problem on your Etisalat (9Mobile) sim, drop your problem in the comment section and we will get back to you.
If this article was helpful to you, please help us grow by sharing to your friends. Thank you.